Effective Date: April 19, 2021
Site Covered: “District Mumbai” accessible only through https://www.districtmumbai.com
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site in accordance with the terms of this policy and no prior permission is required for the same.
However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes and/or updations to the URL’s therein.
By using our website you agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy.
B. Links to our website
- Links pointing to our website should not be misleading.
- The links pointing to our website must adhere to ethical linking practices and must contain appropriate text
- We may update the URL structure of our website from time to time and we expect the links pointing to our website to be pointing to the correct URLs always
- You are not permitted to use any graphics, including logo from our Website for linking purposes, without our express written permission.
- You are not permitted to link to our website using any form of inline linking technique.
- We do not permit our pages and/or any content from our website to be loaded into frames or any similar technology in relation to content loading on your site. Our website’s pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
C. Links from our website to external websites / portals
This website includes hyperlinks to other websites which are owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks must not be considered as recommendations, they are solely for the convenience of users.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
D. Removal of links
- We reserve the right to refuse to include a link or to terminate an existing link during periodic review without prior notice due to non-compliance with the criteria mentioned above or for any other appropriate reason which may include, but is not restricted to site navigation or content problems or frequent client complaints.
- You agree to promptly delete the link to our website from other sites where it is within your control to do so, upon our request.
- If you would want us to remove a link to your website and/or work that is included on this website, please contact us using our contact details mentioned below. Unless it is within your legal right to demand such removal, such removal will be at our sole discretion.
We may amend our Linking Policy at any time and publish a new updated / revised version of the policy on our website.
You are advised to review this Linking Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Linking Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
F. Contact Information
This website is owned and operated by Arotam Products Private Limited.
Our principal place of business is: Mumbai, Maharashtra – India.
You can contact us:
By email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.districtmumbai.com/contact-us